Complaint Review: Capital One Credit Cards

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Harker Heights Texas USA
Capital One Credit Cards
unknown Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Capital One Credit Cards Charges invalid late charges, will not let you talk to anyone other than foriegners, and refuse to cancel the card. Charlotte, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: same experience

Capital One charges invalid late charges, and will not even hire an american.  Will not even let you cancel your credit card.  (They take our jobs away and give them to someone in Mexico or India, then want to know why we can't pay (well DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH).  I bet the idiots at Captal one will not even respond to this!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Credit-Cards/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28272/Capital-One-Credit-Cards-Charges-invalid-late-charges-will-not-let-you-talk-to-anyone-ot-927689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Credit Cards

same experience

AUTHOR: raccoonie - (United States of America)

I had the same experience with Capital one .  They billed me and paid them, but they made it one day late , so I had to pay a late fee. When I called customer service I got someone in India.  It wasn't Mexico like the first poster said .  Twice I had the same thing happen.  So they got paid double from me. It took forever to cancel the card and I will never, ever do business with them or that awful Union Plus again .