Complaint Review: Capital One Financial Group

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: cyriously — belleview Florida United States of America
Capital One Financial Group
225 Asylum Street Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

Capital One Financial Group Fraud.. Takes money stating you have been approved for a loan and you don't receive the loan Hartford, Connecticut

I applied for a $5000 loan online.  A guy named Chad Long with Capital Alliance Financial Group contacts me and states I have been approved for the loan and can either put my house up as collateral or part of the loan which was $750 up and the $5000 would be deposited into my checking account the next day.  I checked online and couldn't find anything bad about this company, so I wired the money western union to them and gave them my checking account information.  The next morning the money hadn't been deposited into my account, so I contacted Chad and he stated that because of my credit the loan didn't go through and if I would send an addition $900 it would be deposited the next day and the manager of the company got on the phone with me and assured it, so I sent the money.  Needless to say the money didn't get deposited again and when I called they stated the place I was suppose to get the loan throught wouldn't answer their calls so they were going after that company. I told them I wanted to cancel the loan and wanted my money back and they stated I would have to wait for their billing cycle which would be May 24th and my money is suppose to go back into my account..  Now I call them and no one answers the phone..  I called Hartford, CT 411 and they have no listing of this company..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Financial-Group/Hartford-Connecticut-06103/Capital-One-Financial-Group-Fraud-Takes-money-stating-you-have-been-approved-for-a-loa-601165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Financial Group