Complaint Review: Capital One Venture Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: AKdavis — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
Capital One Venture Credit Card

Capital One Venture Credit Card No Hassle Rewards Breach of Contract- FRAUD Internet

In March 2011, my husband and I each separately signed up for the Capital One Ventures credit card to take advantage of their special offer to match up to 100,000 airline miles  from your existing airline credit card program.  Their program was intended to wean you off your airline card onto theirs by demonstrating the superiority of their mileage award product.

Using their on-line process, my husband and I each filled out their application, uploaded a copy of our existing credit card mileage balances and  reserved the miles and then fulfilled the minimum $charge requirement within the time limit.  There was nothing else in the instructions that we failed to fulfill.

My husband got the miles credited to his account 6 months later after over 10 phone calls complaining about their delay.

After 7 months of complaining, I have just now been told by Capital One that I missed the last step which none of us can find in any of the instructions.  My husband and I both reserved the miles, and met all the requirements, they are now saying there was some other step I didn't follow. So they are denying the "woman" the benefit of the contract they induced me to fully perform.

I was suspicious of Capital One anyway so we never charged more on their cards that what was required, until we knew they were a legit, honorable company.  Joke is on these frauds.  Our main credit card is in my name, not my husband.  We charged more than $50,000 over the last 9 months.  But not on their card.  Never will now.  They are liars and they breached their contract with me.

I think the marauding Vikings in their ads are their actual board of directors or senior management. Their ads are a clear portrayal of where they base their ethics--classic thieves and plunderers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Venture-Credit-Card/internet/Capital-One-Venture-Credit-Card-No-Hassle-Rewards-Breach-of-Contract-FRAUD-Internet-792929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Venture Credit Card