- Report: #756675
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Capital One bank
Capital One bankInternet Internet United States of America
Capital One bank Cheat, not fiduciary in effort with client Internet, Internet
*Consumer Comment: There is more here
- A credit card was charged 3 times- after revocation of priviledge to vendor
- A dispute was filed. three charges initially removed--$79 each.
- capital One than senta letter stating that one charge was upheld. I owed $79 for a service I didnot receive nor authorized, ($79).
- I requested supporting documentation from Capital One. Eventhough they promised to send one I never got that documentation.
- That $79 charge has grown to approx. $500. I refused to pay it since I receiv ed no documentation nor did I authorize the deduction(debit).
- I've requested numerous times from Capital One and through Lexington Law and nothing as of this date. Time frame approx. 3 years.
- Now reflected on credit reports and unable todate (08/2011) to get it removed.
- I need assistgance in removing this wrong notation from my credit. I had the Credit card for 5 years previous to this and did not miss a payment.
- Capital One refused to comply or perform fiduciary duties to me as stipulated. I need assistance from this error. Tjank You.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-bank/internet/Capital-One-bank-Cheat-not-fiduciary-in-effort-with-client-Internet-Internet-756675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.