• Report: #1121992

Capital One
Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Capital One Issued non-requested card with member fee Charlotte North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim of this Predator Bank Capital One

Apparently my Best Buy account was sold to Capital One who issued a non-requested credit card with a member fee.  As I hadn't applied for any credit cards and get all kinds of junk mail from Capital One, I was not looking for bills from this Company.  When I called today I found that I was charged a $35 member fee along with a late fee of $25 for a card I had not activated or requested.  They tried to tell me that this card was my Best Buy card but my Best Buy account currently has a $4,000 available balance and this card is totally separate.  I wonder how many people are going to get caught by these non-requested cards being issues with fees that people will not even know that they have received.  This is totally an unacceptable way to do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Capital-One-Issued-non-requested-card-with-member-fee-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1121992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One

I am also a victim of this Predator Bank Capital One

AUTHOR: Oscar - ()

I also am a victim from Capital One. Somehow they opened up a bank account online from a cellphone, according to them. They will not delete this fraudulent account and they are unprofessionally trained  to do customer service over the phone. I was talked tonlike if I was the crook. Shame on this bank and there scam.