Complaint Review: Capital One

Capital One
P.O.Box 71083 Charolette, North Carolina United States of America

Capital One Unethical Practices Legal Loan Sharks! Charolette, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Enjoying drowning in the subprime world

*Author of original report: Thanks!

*Consumer Comment: Chris or Cjfllip or whoever....

*Author of original report: Pullulating the diesease.

*Consumer Comment: What's as "crooked as it gets"....

*Author of original report: Why Mention Bail Out?

*Consumer Comment: They always blame the finance company

*Author of original report: Ripoff Report Update: Capital One Unethical Practices Legal Loan Sharks! Charolette, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I'll see if I can translate your ROR....

Capital One Bank is one of the leading unethical lending company's that are robbing the American people. They capitalize on situations of easy prey and have collected 3.5 billion in government bail out money from the tax payers of the United States. Capital One offers low credit lines, high interest rates, fee enhanced cards to benifit Capital One. They even go so far as to charge you for closing accounts and are getting away with this. It's honor amongst theives. I have recently negotiated a close on one account and have one to go. In the time I had closed the account due to hardship, I had accumulated an exorbitant amount of interest and fee's for which Cap, One is asking I pay in full. They have went so far as to hiring legal teams/colloection agencies to chase the money. Now I have offered settlements in the amount of my credit line, bare in mind that I never exceeded my credit line, nor was I late in payments until closing or wanting to close the account. Capital One is not interested in doing the correct thing but only making what is right for them. Remember what is in your wallet before you sign with Capital One. If nothing, then I suggest you leave it empty. This is a company that will take their mothers last dollar and not think twice. It's legal and the feds back them up,  BAIL THEM OUT WITH YOUR MONEY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/Charolette-North-Carolina-28272/Capital-One-Unethical-Practices-Legal-Loan-Sharks-Charolette-North-Carolina-805289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One

Enjoying drowning in the subprime world

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"Things have worked well for me."

You have defaulted on at least two financial agreements. What part of that 'worked well' for you? Is it the sky-high subprime interest rates that you now qualify for?

"you will fall for anything"

Nothing can fall faster than a FiCO score affiliated to a loser that bails on bills.

Thanks!

AUTHOR: cjflip - (USA)

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. I will do just that. Things have worked well for me.  Get at life. It's your position to comb throught the ROR blogs. Your opinion, that is okay. Just remember, you have nothing in it so your opinion matches quite well. YOU have to believe in something or you will fall for anything.

Chris or Cjfllip or whoever....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

just keep doing what you're doing...look how well its' worked for you so far.

Pullulating the diesease.

AUTHOR: cjflip - (USA)

Now I must conclude that Greely must come from the finance world and is quite disputatious for whatever reason. Perhaps having nothing else to do?  I do see this as tempestous behavior or at the least, giving his best shot at being tempestous to what has been posted. Now my point is not to say I'm not paying back a debt, you insinuated this. My point is the disease that has spread amongst the parosites running banks, and corporate America.  These are shrewd and evil people that you defend. Let me tell you brother, they will sell your a*s down  river and not think, blink or bat an eye. Sure they have paid back the feds with interest as they should. My offers to settle have always been equitable for both parties (with interest)always offered to pay more than I owe.  Perhaps not as much as they would like? Where I come from,  a plus is always better than a negative.  I guess I'm to be acquiesce to their demands. I've alway thought you have to beleive in someting or you will fall for anything. Nice try, I'm not falling for your kind. I got this!

What's as "crooked as it gets"....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"#4 Update By AuthorWhy Mention Bail Out?AUTHOR: cjflip -  (USA)SUBMITTED: Thursday, December 08, 2011POSTED: Thursday, December 08, 2011

Mentioning the Bail Out? Why not.....H**l, its all as crooked as it gets. Honor amungst theives! Wake Up America!!"

Who are the thieves?

How in the world do businesses that repay loans with interest categorized as crooked and of being thieves?

It would be more appropriate to classify YOU as a THIEF for not wanting to pay what YOU owe...THIEF,

Nice try at deflection, but I don't buy it.

Why Mention Bail Out?

AUTHOR: cjflip - (USA)

They always blame the finance company

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"They capitalize on situations of easy prey and have collected 3.5 billion in government bail out money"

Unlike you, Capital One repaid the loan with interest over two years ago. You have failed to honor your repayment agreement so why would you mention the bail out?

AUTHOR: cjflip - (USA)

I certainly appreciate the comments and opinions of others. Our first amendment is a beautiful thing.

I'll see if I can translate your ROR....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"I had accumulated an exorbitant amount of interest and fee's for which Cap, One is asking I pay in full. They have went so far as to hiring legal teams/colloection agencies to chase the money.."

YOU ran up interest and fees by overdrafting NUMEROUS time and they want their money.

"Now I have offered settlements in the amount of my credit line, bare in mind that I never exceeded my credit line, nor was I late in payments until closing or wanting to close the account. Capital One is not interested in doing the correct thing but only making what is right for them."

I owe them a boat load of money, but think they should just take what I'm offering...it would be the "correct" thing for them to do.

"Capital One Bank is one of the leading unethical lending company's that are robbing the American people. They capitalize on situations of easy prey and have collected 3.5 billion in government bail out money from the tax payers of the United States.."

And even though the money's been paid back with interest, you mention this why?  To further bolster your claim that it's unfair to hold you to what you legally owe them?

If YOU were owed an "exorbitant amount" of money, I'd bet you'd accept pennies on the dollar to "do the right thing".....NOT!