Complaint Review: Capital One

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Trinity — Port Townsend Washington United States of America
Capital One
15000 Capital One Drive Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Capital One 2012 Capital One. Capital One is a federally registered service mark. All rights reserved. , Attn: 12038-0111, ,. To contact us by Took my deposit twice and I have still not received a card. Richmond, Virginia

First, I applied for a secured credit card and they asked for a $200.00 deposit. I waited three weeks and when I called them I got the run around. After three long phone calls, being passed around numerous times, I faxed a copy of a money order that was clearly cashed by Capitol One. After another three weeks they agreed to refund it. They told me I would have to reapply for the card, and assured me I would receive the refund in a week.

I applied again and gave them a deposit. It was received and I got an email saying my card had shipped. Then, I received a phone call saying they needed more information to avoid any fraud because the card was returned to them. It has been another two weeks and I have not received my card. I can't get any answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/Richmond-Virginia-23238/Capital-One-2012-Capital-One-Capital-One-is-a-federally-registered-service-mark-All-rig-909895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One