Complaint Review: Capital One

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: CousinIt — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Capital One
Internet USA

Capital One Capital One Double Dipping Double Posting on 2 separate accounts Internet

Capital One charged me twice for my monthly payment. I was a customer for 6 years. My bank assisted me with removing the fee. I called Capital One. They conference called my bank who told them about the double posting. Capital One still charged me late fees and a cancelled payment fee.

I cancelled my card. The same thing happened to my husband. There is no way we can do business with them. We can't pay double the payments without getting credit. Plus, they charge $35+ in fees even though our bank fully backed us up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/internet/Capital-One-Capital-One-Double-Dipping-Double-Posting-on-2-separate-accounts-Internet-1062107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One