Complaint Review: Capital One

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: westrj — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Capital One
440 3rd Street Internet United States of America

Capital One Capital One, holding your "pending transactions" until your account is in negative, Internet

*Consumer Comment: So

Capital One is out of control.  I paid all of my bills in one day and the payments were reflected in both my Capital One iPhone app and online through capitalone.com.  Long story short- the money was TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT the same day I paid all my bills and put in "pending status" which means that I can't use it (which makes sense because I had paid my bills with it)  but capital one then took the pending status off of all of my bill payments and ran the payments AGAIN, putting my account into the negative and charging me $400 NSF.  I will call the better business bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/internet/Capital-One-Capital-One-holding-your-pending-transactions-until-your-account-is-in-neg-990355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One

So

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- So just so it is clear what you are saying.  You are saying that Capital One double paid every one of your bills.  That is you now have 2 Car Payments, 2 Electricity Payments, 2 Credit Card Payments..etc.

socialism