Complaint Review: Capital One

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Tommi — Oakland California United States of America
Capital One

Capital One Capital One, ripoff artists Internet

Capital One credit cards are a ripoff. Apparently I didn't read the small print, but who ever heard of a credit card that ups your APR to 24% after six months at the introductory rate of 12% just because you don't pay your balance in full. I am talking paying off every cent, not just paying the minimum on time. I didn't realize it until I borrowed 14,000 for my business. Luckily I will be able to pay it off quickly, but most people are not in that position.

Also the mileage program is misleading. I had 15,000 miles so I thought I could easily get my daughter to Florida and back. It turns out that it was worth only $150.00, enough to get to Los Angeles and back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/internet/Capital-One-Capital-One-ripoff-artists-Internet-870612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One