- Report: #480934
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Capital One
Capital Onecapitalone.com Internet United States of America
Capital One Judgments Judgment filed against me ,
* : Why Would You Insult Someone Trying to Assist Another.
* : Judgements or Junk Debt collection...
* : Judgments
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
How if after winning a judgment against me in the amount of $800, is Capital One still able to charge me a interest/monthly fee? The account is now up to $1400 and growing.
I am pretty sure that when they filed the paperwork for the judgment it stated a certain amount, anything above that should be illegal, shouldnt it?
Also, have read all of the complaints against Capital One on your website, why havent the States Attorney General gotten involved?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One/internet/Capital-One-Judgments-Judgment-filed-against-me--480934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.