Complaint Review: Capital Processing Network

• Reported By: Nancy — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Capital Processing Network
5410 East High Street Suite 350 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Capital Processing Network Fraud and bad business practices Phoenix, Arizona

After being called several times and telling the Capital Processing Network representative that I was not interested, I finally did some research only to find several youtube and cbs videos about their business practices.  I was called a 4th time and at this point it was harassment, so I told them to take me off of their call list and I did not want any further calls.  I was then called a "B*tch" and hung up on. I though it was over but then I was called back and hung up on several times from the same number.

he next day I received another call from a different representative trying to resell me claiming that they were a manager.  When I asked if they were one of the "Felons" reported by CBS they hung up on me. I'm not sure what is going on over there, but I would recommend recording the calls and names if you receive and calls from Capital Processing Network. [continued below]....
.....  I wouldn't waste your time trying to call the company to complain.  You'll just be transferred or left on hold until you're hung up on.  I tried submitting a complaint to Better Business Bureau, but it looks like they have been suspended from there.  Watch out for these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Processing-Network/Phoenix-Arizona-85054/Capital-Processing-Network-Fraud-and-bad-business-practices-Phoenix-Arizona-972701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Processing Network