Complaint Review: Capital Processing Network

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: C. — Mustang Oklahoma United States of America
Capital Processing Network

Capital Processing Network Don't believe them-lie to you right off the bat, Internet

A girl called, and asked for my husband. . . a red herring in our company, since I handle all business paperwork and the "business" side of the business.  She insisted that they were not "selling anything" and weren't trying to switch us to their processing, that they were working with our current processor and that our risk rating was being lowered, which meant we could receive a better rate.  I told her I wasn't interested in switching processors and hung up, as I do with every call like this.  She immediately called back, kept insisting that she wasn't trying to have us switch credit card processing companies, that it was simply to go over the information on the drop on our risk level which would give us a lower rate. . I asked her if she had the name of our current credit card processor, which she immediately asked for, and I told her that if what she was telling me was true, she'd already have that information.  Again, I told her I wasn't interested and hung up. . .she called back AGAIN.  Same story, so finally, I asked for her phone number, name of company, and put her on hold to stew awhile, while I Googled them.  I hit some pretty scary stuff, including a story about the # of convicted felons working at one of their call centers in Arizona.  I just left her on hold, but thought I'd better warn people against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Processing-Network/internet/Capital-Processing-Network-Dont-believe-them-lie-to-you-right-off-the-bat-Internet-907142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Processing Network