Complaint Review: Capital Recovery

2906 S Highway 89/91 logan Utah 84321 Logan, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 1800-837-3759
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Capital Recovery Lisa Madsen Fraudulant Credit Reporting of Non Existent Debt in ORDER TO EXTORT MONEY FROM CLIENTS WHEN THEN CANT PERFORM THE JOB THEY PROMISE Logan , Utah

Back on Jan 1 2006 after numerous letters I contacted Capital Recovery to retrieve a HAD refund they claimed I was owed for 1570.09.They offered to recover these funds for the cost of 439.63.They claimed they were the best in the business and I took they're word for it.On 1/1/2006 I signed an agreement stating " for assistance in the recovery of above funds will pay Capital recovery at Cache County Utah , a processing fee of 28 percent of the amount ." The agreement goes on to say I waive all objections to jurisdiction and venue in regards to this matter, this should have been a RED FLAG as to the type of characters I was dealin with but figured I had nothin to loose.

Now let's Fast forward to February 17, 2012 , I recieve a letter from Kennsington Research And Rec overy, a similar company who actually puts the work in and produces results.On 4/16/2012 Kennsington got the check for me and I paid them half as per our agreement.Almost seven years after my agreement with Capital recovery I would say they had their oppurtunity to get the job done.

This is where it gets interesting, last month I was on Experian s website, its a credit monitoring site, as I am at least once a week. I decided for the first time in a few years to pull all three credit reports from all three agencies. Much to my dismay upon review of my transunion report I saw a collection reported in 2009 for over 800 dollars I figured it was a mistake so I called the number listed on the entry and it rang through to Lisa Madsen' s errand boy Kaylen Olsen because Mrs Madsen is probably ashamed to take these phone calls. I explained the whole situation to Mr Olson and asked him why they where reporting a debt on my credit report since 2009 that didn't exist he said that it s my responsibility to monitor my reports and they are not liable for inaccuacies on my report or any losses I may have suffered from them.Furthermore he is refusing to remove this inaccurate entry until I pay him 836.95 which is the amount he says I owe them for the work that Kennsington Research did in 2012.This is  Seven years after my agreement with Capital for thier sevices to recover HUD refund but they didnt help to recover it ,or recover it, they did nothing.

If I was to pay them what they say I owe them then my entire refund would be gone and I will have lost money and time on the deal. I dont think thats fair. My hope is that after seeing in writing how redicolous it sounds that Mrs Madsen will promptly remove this fraudulant entry from my credit report and not try to collect on monies not owed her in the future.

In closing I will be filing a law suit in reguards to credit item and refusal to remove it ,and this lawsuit will not be subject to their venue restriction.Unless, Capital recovery agrees to remove this item immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Recovery/Logan-Utah-84321/Capital-Recovery-Lisa-Madsen-Fraudulant-Credit-Reporting-of-Non-Existent-Debt-in-ORDER-TO-1004664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Recovery