Complaint Review: Capital Remodeling

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Yuba — Falls Church Virginia United States of America
Capital Remodeling

Capital Remodeling Jackie/ Alisa Capital Remodeling people are cheater, Internet

I had contact Capital Remodeling for upgrade my bathroom. Initially they tell me that there are free of charge and no obligation for estimates for work. So they schedule for estimate to upgrade my bath. Initially they estimate for $8500.00 to do my work but I told them that I am not going to spend that much for my condo. Finally we had an agreement on $4250.00 for my job done. And than they I had sign to agrement. It was long and the guy told me that they will do the job done between 1 to 2 month.

After 1 and half month later I called to the office and they told me that they have to remeasure my bath room on second time and they will do my job after next months. Now they sayin that you had sign an agrement which says that the job will done within 3-4 months. And now I want to cancel the contract and they told me that they cannot refund my money they took on advance because they had order the items for my bath room. If they had not measured my bathroom properly, how they can order the items for my bathroom? These company is a cheater and would not recommand to any one to with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Remodeling/internet/Capital-Remodeling-Jackie-Alisa-Capital-Remodeling-people-are-cheater-Internet-944642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Remodeling