Complaint Review: Capital Solutions

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — sanford North Carolina United States of America
Capital Solutions
4739 E. Sunrise Dr. #132 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Capital Solutions Jason Dasher Will not return deposits as their website says they will Tucson, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Side Of The Story

The company Capital Solutions and Jason Dasher are liars and crooks. They run a scam of financing you a tractor trailer if you have additional collertal. I gave the the 300.00 deposit and was told in writing that if i was not able to be approved that I could get my deposit back immediately.

After several CMA's that I provided to them and bank statements it came down to they could not get me approved. At that point I asked for my deposit back and was then told by Jason Dasher that he had to go out of town and would not be back into the office until that next monday. On that Monday I asked for my deposit again and was told he used the deposit money to get CMA-Comparable Market Analysis from realtors to get the value. That was a lie because I gave him two from my realtors which was all that I was told that I need and they were free. He never mentioned anything about he needed to get a cma after the cma's that I gave.

It is a scam and I am letting everyone know to watch out for this guy and his company, paypal will not do anything to help you get your money back cause they say it is for services, dont trust this creep he is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Solutions/Tucson-Arizona-85718/Capital-Solutions-Jason-Dasher-Will-not-return-deposits-as-their-website-says-they-will-Tu-848780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Side Of The Story

AUTHOR: Jason Dasher - (United States of America)

The customer came to us to finance a truck using real estate for collateral. After several attempts to verify the value of the property we could not substantiate anything close to what the customer represented. In fact the value of the property kept coming in a about a third of what he told us it was worth. I than explained to him that the only way we could possibly do this deal is if we got an appraisal that came in to something close to what he said it was worth, which we did. The appraisal came in at the same lower value. I hate to point fingers but the customer clearly lied about the value of the property.

How could he say we ripped him off? I'm not sure. Had he not mis-represented the value to us in the first place none of this would have happened. I'm sorry that he is not happy. We have been in business since 1997 helping thousands of truckers get the financing they need. This is the first time I've seen someone upset like this. If your interested in a service like ours call us for references. We have a whole bunch of them! I'm Jason Dasher, the owner of Capital Solutions. I can be reached at 520-760-3648.