specimen

• Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: Jen — Clinton Utah United States of America
Capital Subscription Agency LLC
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Capital Subscription Agency LLC Quality Subscription Agency, Marquis Fullfillment Agency, Magestic Sales LLC He asked my maiden name and my kids' names. He took my sense of security from me. I feel violated. Buford, Georgia

A young man sold be a magazine subscription tonight.  It wasn't until later that I started to think about all the strange things that he said and did.  He even asked my kids' names and my maiden name.  I can't believe that I told him!  He seemed so nice and I really wanted to help him.  I wish that I had never opened the door.  If he only gets away with the $49 I paid, that would be a relief, but I'm afraid because he has my personal check with all my info.  I have seen checked online and can't find any record of the so called "Capital Subscription Company."  And the number on the receipt sent me to a bogus voicemail.  Then I found their company info on this website under a different name, doing the same scam.  I am so mad that I fell for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Subscription-Agency-LLC/Buford-Georgia-30515/Capital-Subscription-Agency-LLC-Quality-Subscription-Agency-Marquis-Fullfillment-Agency-792938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Subscription Agency LLC