Complaint Review: Capital TAID Sun

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:fountain Colorado
Capital TAID Sun
9641 GUlf Blvd Treasure Isand, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations - Capital TAID Sun Capital ripoff I did not authorize any charges to my account I notify my bank of discrepancy Treasure Isand Florida

I spoken with a telemarketer on the phone and He ask if I would be interest in discount airfares. I say no. He went on about there is no charge unless I decide to use it. I said okay. He then said I would to have a credit card on file if I ever decide to use it. I said okay.

I never recieve any information on it and I never gave them authorization to charge anything to my account because I have not used any of ther service. I notify my bank about the charges and I had to sign a sworn statement that I never got them authorization and I am still waiting on a respond from my financial institution.

Henry
fountain, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-TAID-Sun/Treasure-Isand-Florida-33706/Capital-Vacations-Capital-TAID-Sun-Capital-ripoff-I-did-not-authorize-any-charges-to-my-113232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital TAID Sun