Complaint Review: Capital Vacations - Suntasia

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:Coconut Creek Florida
Capital Vacations - Suntasia
9641 Gulf Blvd Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations - Suntasia ripoff Treasure Island Florida

I was contacted by a telemarketer claiming to be from Washington Mutual. I was told that as a valued customer for more than 5 years I would received a $400.00 travel voucher, and some other travel discount membership free trials. I was informed that I could cancel at anytime within the 30 day free trial and that I would not be billed anything on my account. I never received anything in the mail and my account was charged $149.00 dollar. I have contested the charges and will litigate to the full extent if I continue to be billed by them.

Sadie
Coconut Creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations-Suntasia/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Capital-Vacations-Suntasia-ripoff-Treasure-Island-Florida-104640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations - Suntasia