Complaint Review: Capital Vacations - TAN

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:Oregonia Ohio
Capital Vacations - TAN
8751 Ulmerton Rd Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations - TAN ripoff and lie after lie Largo Florida

I was called 2 weeks ago on my cell phone by a nice lady that was offering a free 2 nights in a hotel and free flights. She stated that she needed a valid account and that I would not be charged unless I accepted their package. She also stated that I would have 2 weeks to check out the info in the package and the ability to cancel the if I wanted. Yesterday I was charged 149.00 and today I received a letter that my free trial ended on Oct 14, 2004 and I had 7 days to cancel before I was charged. WRONG!!!!

They charged me on the 14th and the letter was sent from FL to OH on the 12th of Oct. There is no way it could have made it here by the 14th! After reading other stories I am furious!!! I called all the numbers that the recording gave to cancel everything. Monday I will be at the bank with some of the reports in hand. I hope that no one else I know gets ripped off by this company and I have sent emails to everyone I know!

Heather
Oregonia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations-TAN/Largo-Florida-33771/Capital-Vacations-TAN-ripoff-and-lie-after-lie-Largo-Florida-113276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations - TAN