Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Phone: 727-4710418
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Capital Vacations ripoff Florida

Recieved phone solicitation saying that my name was given by partner merchant and would I take a few minutes to hear about a travel club offer which would provide $400.00 airline vouchers to persons willing to take look over their product. The caller who called himself Kris Allen seemed very straight forward answering my questions etc. He advised that if I got the material and did not want to continue I could just call and cancel the travel vouchers etc. were still valid just for reviewing the offer. Yes. He did have my check acct. number and for the first time ever I was giving my banks source number to this guy. I realize later because I am struggling to come up with the amout needed to find airfare to see my father whose health is not good and who has relocated far away.

My lesson? Know when you're more likely to be vulnerable to these scam programs! My account was deducted before I could stop action and I'm out at least $149.00.
After trying to call I was not able to reach a person and must assume my cancellation actually did happen but just to be sure,I am changing my bank account. I hope they get nailed. By the way I tried to check them out through the BBB in sw Fla. and they say no negative reports have been filed!! Can't believe that!!!

Violet
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Florida/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-Florida-116898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations