Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
Capital Vacations
8601B Somerset Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff Largo Florida

I recieved a phone call asking me to verify me checking acount numbers with them. I refused and told them I wasn't interested in anything they were selling. The man was very persistant and told me he was calling on behalf of Bank of America and that I had been chosen to get 4 free airling tickets. By the end of the conversation he talked me into at least looking at the brochure.

When I got it in the mail I also got a bill for $59.95 and found out they had illegally taken that money from my checking acount! Do not say yes to anything these people say. I'm lucky it was only $59.95. These people need to be stopped right now. Like everyone else, the number given is only a recording. I don't know how or why these people are getting our personal information, but this is really really bad and some one needs to step in and stop this ASAP.

Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Largo-Florida-33773/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-Largo-Florida-107374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations