Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2004

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Capital Vacations
8601B Somerset Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff Largo Florida

*Consumer Comment: I've never spoken to you idiots and had money taken from me

*Consumer Comment: I've never spoken to you idiots and had money taken from me

*UPDATE Employee: PAY ATTENTION!!!!

To who this may concern,

I recieved a phone sometime in the beginning of August from a lady form Capital Vacations Travel Agent Program. She explained to me that I've been selected to go on an free vacation.

Te lady was talkng so fast I barely understood her. I dont really care for businesses like that because it always be a gimic (a fake). But she told me if I was to cancel the within 14days free trial risk I can cancel the whole free vacation or whatever and if I didn't a fee will be charged to my bank account.

More detail of the trip did not come in the mail until the third week in august and the fast talking lady said I can cancel the vacation within those 14 days from when I recieved the package in the mail. Well, on September 2, 2004 I got my bank statement showing that on August 27 Capital Vacations Travel Agent Program took 149.00 out of my savings account and I had just got my package in the mail a couple of days before.

I just want to say I called to cancel that crap and got some kind of recording, it stated that my business with Capital Vacation was canceled. But I still got billed for that, I want to state that is not right and I should have never answer that phone call!!!!

So America be careful and dont be a fool like I was!!

Candice
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Largo-Florida-33773/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-Largo-Florida-111552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations

I've never spoken to you idiots and had money taken from me

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Candice from Florida, I want you to explain to me how you or whoever took money out of my account when I have never spoken to you people over the phone.My bank told me that you had conformation from my girlfriend...who doesn't even know my account number.And even if she did give you conformation IT ISN'T HER ACCOUNT!!!I don't even know how you assholes got her phone number or for that matter my account number.So I would love to hear your so called "taped conversation" that you had with me.Go look through your files...IT WON'T BE THERE!I Promise. I never once gave you permission for anything.I want back my 50 bucks that you STOLE from me.And the 25 bucks that overdrew my account.Im sure you broke dipshit frauds probably don't even have the funds to do it anyway.If you want to record something than record this..."You and your whole company is a rip-off.Go get a real job where you don't have to steal!!" And quit calling and suckering people into your low life frauds.

Sincerely,

I've never spoken to you idiots and had money taken from me

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Sincerely,

PAY ATTENTION!!!!

AUTHOR: Candice - (U.S.A.)

To those of you that think all of this is fraud... You are mistaken! I have been with Capital Vacations long enough to know what's going on. First and foremost, if there is anyone that calls your house and talks too fast for you, ask them to slow down! It's not hard to do! Second, Every call that we recieve that accepts the offers, we RECORD and HOLD ON FILE. Even though you might have cancelled your membership with the Discount Travel Program, that does not mean you have cancelled your membership with the Travel Agent Program, which is the Orlando/Ft. Lauderdale trip. You only have seven days to cancel that trip. When it comes to Versatalk Communications, you have 21 days to cancel that, or $49.95 will be charged to your account! There is no reason to dispute this with any bank or lawyer, we have YOU AGREEING to these packages on tape! On this tape YOU GAVE US PERMISSION to automatically withdraw these funds out of your account.YOU verified your account info, and SAID YES to both, if not all three seperate packages! There is no fraud in this, you just weren't paying attention. If someone was talking too fast on the phone with me,I would have enough common sense to tell them to slow down to know what I was agreeing to.