Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Sherman Texas
Capital Vacations
8601B Somerset Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff scam took money & ran Largo Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Continuos calls with no call back number to respond

I received phone call wanting to give me 3 days, 2 nights vacation just for being internet customer. Trina assured me I would have trial period and didn't start until I received package. Not true, was immediately charged $149, $199, and then $59.95. Because of these two debits, I was charged checks fees of $30.00 twice because of other transactions. I did eventually get the large amounts redeposited.

I feel really lucky and blessed. But still haven't gotten anywere on the $59.95. I certainly am not going to give up though. I still continue to receive phone calls about this and that, and just today I had to hang up on someone because they wouldn't understand that I'm just not interested in being RIPPED-OFF again!!

Kimberly
Sherman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Largo-Florida-33773/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-scam-took-money-ran-Largo-Florida-102187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Continuos calls with no call back number to respond

AUTHOR: Annie - (U.S.A.)

I've had calls from Capital Vacations 2 days in a row after I put in the appropriate information not to call me back. They're calling on my cell phone. I don't want to hear from them. I am very upset that they have my phone number. I've had this number exactly 31 days. How did they get my number? But I can't ask because there is number to prompt to speak with a human being. I do not want Capital Vacations calling me again.

Please stop calling!