Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Sun, August 29, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 29, 2004

• Reported By:tappahannock Virginia
Capital Vacations
696,1st Avenue North Suite 200 Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff told me I could cancel, called to get a refund on the phone, never got it and now they are charging me a monthly fee Saint Petersburg Florida

I don't appreciate being lied to. The automated voice mail said I could cancel and would receive a refund within 7 days. Never got it and now I'm being charged a monthly fee after I called and wrote that I didn't want it. Email does not work.

Jennifer
tappahannock, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2004 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-told-me-I-could-cancel-called-to-get-a-refund-on-the-phone-neve-106019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations