Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:westminster Colorado
Capital Vacations
www.capitalvactions.com St. Peterburg, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff St. Peterburg Florida

This company contacted me via the phone, offering free flight vouchers, and then said that it was a promotional offer that cost $59.95 if I decided to stay with the company. They later stated that they would be sending some information to me. Nothing was sent. When I contacted the company back, I found that a 559-355-7294 phone number was posted to my account. Later they stated that they my information was thrown out and that they were not processing my charges. But they retained all the information about me.

Dan
westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/St-Peterburg-Florida/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-St-Peterburg-Florida-98208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations