Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2004

• Reported By:Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Capital Vacations
696 First Ave. North St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations rip-off! St. Petersburg Florida

I got a call from Capital Vacation telling me I was to receive 4 tickets for a vacation that could be used up to one year from signing up. I told them I wasn't interested at first, but they talked me into it.

All I had to do was verify my routing and checking account numbers that they supposedly already had. So I read them to them. They told I WOULD NOT get any money taken from my account unless I chose to keep my package.

The package came in the mail and I immediatly called and cancelled the package. Then September 7, 2004, I checked my account to find they withdrew $149 from my account without my authorization. I tried to get a hold of anyone from the company and all the numbers I came across, were automated. The website has no information on how to reach anyone either. I have about 3 different addresses for this company also.

Heather
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Capital-Vacations-rip-off-St-Petersburg-Florida-107637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations