Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 15, 2004

• Reported By:milpitas California
Capital Vacations
696 First Ave North Suite 200 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff St Petersburg Florida

Just like the other victims of Capital Vacations, I have been ripped off. For weeks, I've continuesly called Capital Vacations to request my refund. I never recieved my refund so I called them back...They told me I had to write a letter. After all that trouble, I still haven't recieved any refunds at all. I am pissed, and I will not tolerate this problem. If anyone can post below letting me know what I can do to get my money back, that would be great.

milpitas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2004 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-1028861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations