Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Capital Vacations
696 1st Avenue North Suite 200 St. Petersburgh, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff, fraudulent,dishonest St. Petersburgh Florida

This company called and told me that I was entitled to a free vacation package to Florida. Even after I continually refused, he said that it was a free 2 week trial and I would not be charged if I cancelled within 2 weeks.

Of course I cancelled as soon as I got the information in the mail. However, I was still charged $59.95. I called the 888 number that I was given and was told that I would be on a refund log and issued a refund when the money hits their bank. They must have the slowest bank in history because it has been several weeks and I have not received my refund yet.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/St-Petersburgh-Florida-33701/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-fraudulentdishonest-St-Petersburgh-Florida-96822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations