Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
Capital Vacations
P O Box 430 St Ptersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripped off and scammed St Ptersburg Florida

This company scammed me out of money. They gave me a free trial offer for 14 days and I canceled before the trial period ended and they took money out of my account anyway. I have been trying to get a refund every since february and still no respone. They told me the only way to get a refund was to make a request in writng, I did that several times. The first representative that gave me the offer was James Rainey.

When I cancelled a representative by the name of Melissa who is supposed to handle the accounts was going to process my refund but never did. I am not a senior citizen, but I see also they scam younger people to. I hope these people are put out of business and LOCKED UP!

Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/St-Ptersburg-Florida-33701/Capital-Vacations-ripped-off-and-scammed-St-Ptersburg-Florida-55954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations