Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Capital Vacations
9641 Gulf Blvd Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations, Capital TAID, Sun Capit TAID ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Treasure Island Florida

*Consumer Comment: !!!poison!!! !!!stay away!!!

*Consumer Comment: stay away from Capital Vacations and Suntasia

Got a call from a company rep stating that I had been chosen to win a free vacation for 3 nights and 4 days to anywhere in the US w/free air travel and hotel accommodations at a choice of several top ranking hotels. I was told that I got this offer because of my good rating with my bank account. The offer was good for 1 year after receipt of the package and I would not be billed until I had a chance to look over it and call them to comfirm acceptance or w/in 14 days or receipt.

After 2 weeks I still did not got the package so I called the 888-824-7675 number to cancel. I spoke to an Amil who tried to offer me free car service as an exchange for my money because "my account had already been billed". I told him that I did not want the service, never got any package or information to look over from then and would like for them to refund my money to my account. He agreed and gave me a confirmation number A10TAIDOH2. To this day the $49.95 has never been refunded to my account and I have only recently found out that they are the ones that took it out of my account. I didn't know who it was because the charge on my account says that the money went to a "Stay in Touch L. StyInTchLd" which I had no idea who that was.

My bank and I have been trying to get the money back but the $49.95 still has not been refunded.

As for the offer for the free long distance and free gas, I never received any information on any of those.

Joyce
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Capital-Vacations-Capital-TAID-Sun-Capit-TAID-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Treasu-72427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations

!!!poison!!! !!!stay away!!!

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

These fools suckered me too!! They said I had 30 days to look over that 3-day vacation s**t or whatever the F$%&* it was and I would't be billed, got no info or free gas coupons, etc., same old ball of wax. Then they stuck $59.95 onto my checkin acct. I'm mad as hell, and I'm taking these suckers down. If these dudes call, just tell them to suck your %$&* or whatever you got.

stay away from Capital Vacations and Suntasia

AUTHOR: Jamison - (U.S.A.)

All I have to say is that you best stay away from capital vacations and Suntasia. I was willing to try the services offered to me three months ago...what a mistake that was. I was told I would not be billed for 30 days and not to worry for 30 days. The next day $149.00 was withdraw from my checking account. I then cancelled my memberships, (which was not as easy as you might think). In order to get my money back I had to suggest filing a complaint with the BBB. Well, I got my money back the next day. However, just yesterday $199.00 was withdraw from my account and after contacting my back, come to find out Suntasia is at it again. This time I will be filing a complaint with the BBB...regardless if I get my money back or not. So, when they call you....just tell them to f*** off.