Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

Capital Vacations
capitalvacations.com Internet U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff Largo Florida

To Whom it may Concern,
I was contacted by Capital Vacations and told my husband had ordered it over the internet, but my husband was not home at the time. So I told them yes he did live here and they edited everything I said and made it to fit thier purpose. Now I am having trouble with my bank acct. due to unlawful withdraw of 149.00 which I have recieved back into my acct., but they then took 59.95 out off my acct. the following day. Now i am being charged 300.00 extra dollars in bank charges to clear up the matter. With these circumstances my husband and i have had to close all our other internet accts. (such as my husbands medical insurance, our creditcard, and our bank. becuase of what has happened he and I are afraid to do any kind of transaction over the net.

Bessie
Jasper, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/internet/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-Largo-Florida-107709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations