Complaint Review: Capital Window

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: JRaffer — Seattle Washington United States of America
Capital Window
San Diego, California United States of America

Capital Window Thomas Carter, Steve Mortensen, Josh Helland These guys are crooks. Non-payers, running investor ponzi schemes, San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NOTHING IN THIS POSTING IS TRUE.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nothing in This Posting is True

i am downstream from these guys because i am a vendor that works with one of their clients. my client has told me constantly that they will pay me but they are not getting any money from the people at capital window.

i was told, this Thomas Carter guy and his crew are total criminals. They promised to raise money for my client and now they either can't or they choose not to. The story that I get from my customer is that they are always told that an investment is coming soon. i have tried to track down the people on their site to find any of their group but nobody seems to answer.

I have been told that they are running a ponzy scheme where they take money from one group and invest it in other companies to keep them happy. i don't know enough about this stuff but its what madoff did and why he went to jail. i have read their site a bunch of times and see alot of cmpanies listed but i am unable to find them.

i did a quick search for thomas carter and found a story on ripoff about him. my client also told me that he works with alot of financial guys in la and ny and i bet that they are a part of it.

stay away from these guys. i bet that you will see them in prison soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Window/San-Diego-California-/Capital-Window-Thomas-Carter-Steve-Mortensen-Josh-Helland-These-guys-are-crooks-Non-pay-983419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Window

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NOTHING IN THIS POSTING IS TRUE.

AUTHOR: Thomas Carter - (United States of America)

I am Thomas Carter and I am responding to this posting because nothing in it is true about me or any company I have been involved with. There is nothing in this posting that has anything to do with myself or any company I am or have been involved with. I have never been involved in any type of Ponzi scheme and I have no idea what is being referred to as my latest scheme. The reference to the biggest financial fraud in South County history is completely false and made up. I am not under investigation. Everything in this posting is fabricated, false and libelous.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nothing in This Posting is True

AUTHOR: Thomas Carter - (United States of America)

NOTHING IN THIS POSTING IS TRUE

I am Thomas Carter. This posting is libelous and untrue. Steve Mortensen and Josh Helland work for me. None of us have ever run a Ponzi scheme of any kind.  We are not involved in any type criminal activity. Capital Window is a legitimate business that assist its clients with raising money privately. We do not take money from one group and then invest it in other companies. That is totally false. There is no person or entity in New York or Los Angeles with who we are involved that engages in this type of conduct either.

I demand that the person who posted this reveal his or her identity.