Complaint Review: Capital credit alliance

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:quincy fl
Capital credit alliance
P.O. Box46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital credit alliance denies beingFirst Plus card Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Don't by the card, I worked at CCA for 5 months.

I recieved the Capital Credit Alliances First National Card and decided to do some homework on the subjuct. I found a ripoff report with the same company name and address as the First National Card.

I called to ask a few questions about the card and if it was the same company that provided the First Plus card that I had seen in the ripoff report, I was told no.

When I questioned the young man further and asked about a web site and then about the two cards having the SAME address he quickly put me on hold until the floor supervisor was able to speak to me. She also denied the company and any association. And claimed they had been in bussiness for 8 years.

She was not very conviencing and the young guy who answered the phone was not very well trained, he spoke as though he was reading from a script and when I as for brand names he stumbled over words and replied he could not answer that over the phone. It's obvious the truth can not be told or wont be told, are the products and policies just as bad? DON NOT BE FOOLED!

Evette
Gadsden, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-credit-alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-credit-alliance-denies-beingFirst-Plus-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-16626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital credit alliance

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

My advice to everyone is if you receive the card through the mail is to put it in the trash. The working conditions at the company are horrible. They threaten people by not letting them have their paycheck. I use to go to work at 5:30 am and would not get home until 9 PM. You were handed your timecard to clock in and out. They made us sign these memos that we worked for $5.15 an hour and if we were good we would get paid $6.50 an hour. Well when I was hired I was told $6.50. That is the most unprofessional place that I have ever worked. The card is a complete ripoff. I hate that place. I never even received my last paycheck from that place. I called them several times and they never sent it to my new address. I hate that company.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds