Complaint Review: Capital one

• Reported By: Lori — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Capital one
City of Industry, California United States of America

Capital one credit card and auto loan ripoff City of Industry, California

Capital one is a rip off. They do not help their clients in any situation. I had credit protection on my credit card, my son passed away, I lost my husband to another woman, and got laid off from my job, due to budget cuts. They would not work with me, nor would they let me use the credit protection that I had had on the card since I received it. After a year they took me to court for the balance tripled what I owed and continue to charge me interest and fees on top of the balance. They take $400 a month out of my paycheck, leaving me, a single mom with 1100.00 a month to live on. Which they would not consider even lowering it $100.00.

Unfortunatly they have my auto loan too. and They put me on a hardship and continue to charge full interest and late fees on top of the balance. I have been paying 7 years for my car and still owe $7000.00 because of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-one/City-of-Industry-California-91716/Capital-one-credit-card-and-auto-loan-ripoff-City-of-Industry-California-750596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital one