Complaint Review: Capital select financial

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jj — Bowling green Kentucky United States of America
Capital select financial
9011 leslie street suite 303 richmond hill, Ontario United States of America

Capital select financial Damion mcpherson and stanley thompson They called said I was approved they just needed a secerity deposit richmond hill, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Geeez

*Consumer Comment: flimflam

I was contacted by a guy named stanley thompson and said I had been approved for a 6000 dollor loan but I n
need to send a secerity deposit cuz of my credit and after I paid on time for 3 months id get that money back. Well I sent the 485. well I called after 4 hrs when it wasent n my account they said it froze at 65% and I need to send 295 more. so I sent it giving it tge benifet of rhe dought. I was aopose to have the money with n an hr. well it wasnet there and I cont to call and all I all I got was voicemail on both lines I had numbers for

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-select-financial/richmond-hill-Ontario-L4b-3b2/Capital-select-financial-Damion-mcpherson-and-stanley-thompson-They-called-said-I-was-appr-809564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital select financial

Geeez

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

It it ILLEGAL to ask for money upfront for a personal loan.  Do you not know this ??????  And, of course, you sent your money to these crooks via Western Union, where it is untraceable, didn't you ?????  And, of course, you were unable to read the signs posted there that told you NOT TO SEND MONEY to these scammers, weren't you ???  Of course you couldn't read them.  That is plainly obvious due to the total lack of proper spelling, grammar and syntax in your report.

WISE UP and stop acting like a fool.  Go back to school and learn the things that you didn't think were important when you were there the first time ( yes, they are VERY important, as you have just discovered ).  Then, perhaps you won't be scammed as often.

flimflam

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You are the victim of what is known as a scam.