Complaint Review: CapitalBank One

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: sparx1 — Phoenix Arizona
CapitalBank One
PO Box 4199, HOuston Texas, 77210-4199 HOuston, Texas USA

CapitalBank One Do NOT bank with Capitalone bank...It is a rip-off Houston Texas

Took out 5 year CD at good interest rates to expire Feb 2013. In January, called to see what current interest rates were, and they of course are nothing. So, I instructed them that I did not want it to rollover, instead send me the cash.

This week I checked and had not heard from them so sent them a secure message asking about it and stating I wanted my money back. Today I called theiir customer service and got the RIPOFF. To get my own money back, I would have to pay $150!!  This account was savings for my autistic grandson, and this bank elected to RIP IT OFF. HOpe NOBODY banks with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CapitalBank-One/HOuston-Texas-4199/CapitalBank-One-Do-NOT-bank-with-Capitalone-bankIt-is-a-rip-off-Houston-Texas-1077574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CapitalBank One