Complaint Review: CapitalFirst

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
CapitalFirst
18495 South Dixie Highway Suite 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff Miami Florida

I recieved a call from one of CapitalFirst's reps asking me if I wanted a credit card. And of course, I agreed to the terms. I was ask to give my checking account number for a deduction of $59.95 and $99.95 for fees and processing. That was over 3 months ago. All I recieved was a folder with some information in it and nothing else. I was suppose to recieve a credit card withing 8 weeks from recieving the package. It has been over three months and i have not recieved anything yet. I have attempted to call the company but the line is always busy. Now, we can't get any signal from the company.

I have been swindled by this company. They had no intentions of sending me any credit card or anything else for that matter. I want my oney back and charges brought against this company for fraud. Please help!!!!

James Villarreal
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CapitalFirst/Miami-Florida-33257/Capital-First-ripoff-Miami-Florida-37086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CapitalFirst