Complaint Review: Capitalfirst

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:norwich ct
Capitalfirst
18495,south Dixie Highway #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First ripoff false promises Miami Florida

They promised a visa and mastercard.. assured me that I would get them regardles of my bad credit and I would have the cards in 2 weeks. I called and there was no way to talk to any one. they took my money 299.95 from my savings accout over 3 months ago I am on Disabilty with socail security and a single mom with 2 childrena at home. I could have put that money on other bills! Now I am behind all my bills Tehy also said I would have a all paid vaction for 2 weeks and perscriprion plan and dental plan and optical plan. Along with this I was suppose to get 500 us dollars for grocies. I only recieved a booklet who to send money to to recieve these items.

Doreen
Norwich, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitalfirst/Miami-Florida-33157/Capital-First-ripoff-false-promises-Miami-Florida-29293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitalfirst