Complaint Review: Capitol Buildings

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Sue — Churchville Virginia
Capitol Buildings
6564 US Highway 311 Sophia, North Carolina USA

Capitol Buildings & Diamond outdoors, Denton NC. Lied to &,cheated by Capitol Buildings & Diamond Outdoors for months Sophia North Carolina

*Author of original report: Was not told

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your not our only customer.

*Author of original report: Good weather

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Weather Problems

The problem I'm having is to get Kimberly at Diamond outdoors to deliver the 24x24 garage that I sent a check for   $ 3250.00 to Capitol Buildings,  When I sent the check on Oct 28 2013 I asked her how long it would be before we got the garage, her reply was. It shouldn't take but a couple of weeks, I have called every week and got excuse after excuse. & more lies.

Don't anyone buy from these companys, all you will get is lied to, its been over two months & we still don't have any idea when we will get the garage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Buildings/Sophia-North-Carolina-27350/Capitol-Buildings-amp-Diamond-outdoors-Denton-NC-Lied-to-ampcheated-by-Capitol-Bui-1113711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Buildings

Was not told

AUTHOR: Sue - ()

Sense you can't seem to read, I will tell you one more time, I was not told that there was any ahead of us. When I called and ask her that, she said I should be able to get it there in a couple of weeks. As for any thing I said to her, I would say it to the church members & the Lord himself, You are just trying to make me look bad to cover your own behind. If I had been told anything , like it maybe a a month or two I would have said ok, but I couldn't get a straight answer from her. When you deliver a building you want paid ,right? Well what if I had said I will pay you in a couple of weeks, that time went by & I said,  I will  see what I can do, next time I 'm working on it. How would you like it ? As for your buildings I don't know anything about them. only that they are cheap, Iv'e never seen one. I only know what I read When I went to the sites to file a complaint, as the attorney in NC. advised me to do.As for suing me for libel,you had better ask that attorney, what you have to prove to sue me.because I didn't lie about anything. Would you be able to say you didn't lie or would you be in fear of going to hell for lying?  End of story.

How, the installers are here. They have done a great job so far. sorry I can't say the the same for you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your not our only customer.

AUTHOR: Wayne - ()

You are correct, there were a few good days of weather in between the bad. But your not the only customer we have and there were also other  customers that were ahead of you and you were told this and they were waiting patiently unlike you who threatened our scheduler and said things on thew phone i dont care to repeat. You will get your building so calm down we currently hav over 300 customers on order because we are a good reputable company with great pricing and you know it. Your just not getting what you want when you want it. Maybe you should have ordered in the Spring when we have nicer weather and no holidays but that was a decision you made and we are doing the best we can.

As for other reports on this site...there are none i checked! As for the BBB check it too, we build over 1600 buildings a year with less than 1% who have a complaint and we have made every one of them right and we have an A+ rating....go look for yourself. Gdet off the soapbox and wait your turn like everyone else. Complaining and writing bad reviews won't get you moved up ahead of anyone what it will get you is a letter from our attorney for defamation of character. So know the facts before you start spreading lies and trying to ruin our good name.

Good weather

AUTHOR: Sue - ()

Bewteen Oct. 30 & Dec. 30 there was about four  days off for holidays, and there was lots of good weather, Kimberly was never in touch with me, never once did she call. Yes, check out the BBB and see how many complaints there is there. along with all the ones on  this web site,& we sure didn't any of this up.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Weather Problems

AUTHOR: Wayne - ()

We are tring to get this customers building put up as soon as possible. We have been in constant contact with the customer and have tried on several occasions to get the building scheduled but due to weather and the holidays have not been able to yet. We have her in the schedule for the week of January 13th, 2014 barring any bad weather she will have her building installed then. We can't control the weather and she bought it during the holidays, we are doing the best we can. She will definately get her building check out our A+ on the Better Business Bureau we always do the best we possibly can to maintain good customer relations.

expenditures