Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit & e-Credit Solutions

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit & e-Credit Solutions
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

I'm receiving people's cards from Capitol Choice Consumer Credit and e-Credit Solutions!

I work in an office building in Wichita, Kansas and we have been receiving packages from Capitol Choice Consumer Credit and E-Credit Solutions that are addressed to people that don't work here. We opened the packages to see who they're for and when we found a card, we tried to locate more information so that we could send it back. The packages from CCCC don't have a phone number, and when you call information, there's no phone number listed. So I look it up on the internet and find all these rip-off stories!

I got a phone number for e-Credit Solutions and when I called to explain that I got a package in the mail for someone else by mistake, the guy asked me for the customer's name and social security number or bank account number if I had it! I offered to give him the card number but he said that wouldn't do him any good. Please - what kind of company can't pull up their own card account numbers? This guy obviously was feeding me full of crap so I told him this is not the first time our office has received these packages from his company, and that I know what he's doing is a scam and he offered to let me speak to his supervisor then hung up on me.

From reading other people's reports and getting these packages in the mail, I think this company is taking people's money and deliberately sending the cards to a false address, hoping that someone else will take the card and run up the bill.

I've told everyone I know about this and I hope someone takes these people down. I haven't been a victim but I've gotten involved enough to see what's going on and it makes me sick!

Be smart and don't give anyone your account information unless you know who you're talking to!
K

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-e-Credit-Solutions/Miami-Florida/Im-receiving-peoples-cards-from-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-and-e-Credit-Solutions-12379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit & e-Credit Solutions