Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2002

• Reported By:Summerville GA
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, FL. U.S.A.

Your Web Site Saved Me from "Capitol Choice Consumer Credit"

I first would like to Thank the Rip Off Revenge Web Site. Other wise I would have been ripped off to. I began to smell a rat when they didn't mention what kind of platinum credit card I was supposed to receive. I had filled out the application and even signed my name then I deciced I would check the Internet first. And Bam you guys showed up to the rescue. So I want to Thank You cause I would have been caught in their snare as many have, I'm sure.

Signed: A. Lewis Sr.

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-FL-33172/Your-Web-Site-Saved-Me-from-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-11541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit