Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:Wildwood nj
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
7349 NW 34th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit misled me

I received an application from Capitol Choice Consumer Credit for a card with a $5000 limit. I thought this was a good way to re-establish my good credit rating. I sent them a money order for $39 plus $6 for priority shipping. When I received the card it was then I noticed that I could only use the card for purchases in THEIR catalog. I was totally misled to believe that I was applying for a Visa or MC. When I tried to call the company to ask for a refund, I could NOT find a phone number in ANY of the documentation they sent to me, which I found rather odd. When I called 800 directory assistance, I did get a number, however the option to speak to someone is turned off. Therefore you cannot speak to anyone and there is no way to correspond except via mail I suppose.
I was misled and would like my money back, I do not wish to do biusness with this company!
Michelle
Wildwood

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33122/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-misled-me-12386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit