Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2002

• Reported By:Joliet IL
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit ripoff dirty SOB's false promises dirty ripoff liars Miami Florida

They Guaranteed my approval for a platium credit card. All I needed to do was fill out the approval letter and send it with $39.00 , $49.00 for a rush credit card. It's been 7 weeks and I have not recieved anything from them. I mabn did call me to ask me where I banked & that he was from the credit card company. He also stated that my credit card should be on yhe way in a few days. I've recieved no more phone calls or a credit card yet.

Lynn
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33132/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-dirty-SOBs-false-promises-dirty-ripoff-liars-Miami-17040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit