Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2002

• Reported By:makawao hi
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit RIPPED ME OFF!!

I responded to their tasty approval letter. UNknowingly it was a rip-off scam, 0% interest free for the first 12 months sounded like a really good break for me. I mailed them a check, not only the $39 fee but an extra $10 for a rush order....oh how I needed a new computer. Anyway, it's been over a month and I never received my credit card so I decided to check this company out on the internet. I should have done this earlier ,but a computer, which I needed, was not accesible to me at the time. Now,seeing your site, I am flabbergasted! I have no card, a cashed checked and a lesson learned. It is a scam........watch it!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
makawao Hawaii

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-RIPPED-ME-OFF-13316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit