Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2002

• Reported By:Las Vegas NV
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit, took my money, no card, RIP OFF!!

I was mailed a form telling me: YOU ARE ALREADY APPROVED!! 5,000 dollar credit line!! We have already reserved the card in your name.
Read the fine print, was promised a Visa. This was mailed to me Dec 13th. Jan 2nd I replied by sending a money order for 39.00 standard processing. It is Jan 16th, nothing from them or their Dream rewards program. Tried to call 1-800-707-1689, NUMBER DISCONNECTED!! SUPRISE!!! I knew something was up when I received a second mailing telling me I had not responded to the first mailing. A little too late for me, I should have accessed this site first but, I hope this prevents other people from getting caught up in this trap.

Michelle
Las Vegas, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-took-my-money-no-card-RIP-OFF-11685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit