Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2002

• Reported By:
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

consumer credit ripoff sent me something but not what they said they would

capitol choice sent me a package finally after about three weeks. Well they did send me a card but it is to buy from some sh*tty a** brochure that is still ripping you off. I have a curling iron that I bought for 20 bucks. In this catolog this EXACT same curling iron is $70!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so!
So I would like to know if I can get my money back or if anyone has gotten their money back from this company.

Click here to read more Rip-off Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka E-Credit Solutions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/consumer-credit-ripoff-sent-me-something-but-not-what-they-said-they-would-12758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit