occupied

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2002

• Reported By:cincinnati 0h
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

ripped off by capital choice consumer credit

I received a certificate in the mail stating that I had been approved for a credit card in the amount of 5,000. credit limit. Several days later a lady called stating that my credit card was on its way and would I like to sign up for a membership card for road side assistance and a telephone calling card at a 3.9 cent rate. I said I have not received the card yet and she told me it was on its way. She also gave me a number to call. However the number was always busy and I could not reach any person to talk to.

I am filing suit againt Capitol Consumer Credit, Hartford Aauto Club and Script Solutions for ripping out consumers.

Don't be fooled this is the first time I have ever gotten ripped off by a credit card company and it will be the last time.

Marian
Cincinnati

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/ripped-off-by-capital-choice-consumer-credit-12144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit