mail

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2002

• Reported By:Thomaston GA
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit ripoff Miami Florida

I am an individual trying to build there credit back up because of many mistakes that I have made in the past. Capitol Choice I thouhgt was going to give me chance to rebuild my credit. I sent my $43.00 in to that company.Patiently,I waited for that $5000.00 credit limit credit card to come in the mail. Weeks and weeks have went by with no word. then I found this site about the same company ripping other people off. It is very sad that they are taking advantage of so many unfortunate people like myself. WHAT CAN WE DO. Where is all of the money that they have taken from us.

Sharon
Thomaston, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33178/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-Miami-Florida-16295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit