Complaint Review: Capitol Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2002

• Reported By:
Capitol Choice Consumer Credit
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Another rip off by Capitol Choice Consumer Credit...

I got an application for a pre-approved credit card with a guaranteed $5000.00 credit limit. I knew right away it was a scam since my credit isn't that great. I wanted to make sure so I came to check out the rip off report and sure enough, I had all the proof I needed. I'm so glad there are things like the bad business bureau to keep us safe from frauds like "Capitol Choice" What i don't understand is why are they still being allowed to send out these false applications. I can't wait until the day when I hear all of this blew up in their faces.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida/Another-rip-off-by-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-11063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Choice Consumer Credit